We are looking for a senior front-end web developer to join our interactive team. Someone who enjoys challenges, both technical and creative. As a front-end developer you’ll be the wizard that makes sure our designs are usable, functional and look dashing.
This position requires both a mastery of the hands-on aspects of web engineering, as well as an ability to develop responsive and performant front-end architectures that integrate seamlessly with the back-end.
Your daily responsibilities:
- The hand coding of web-based applications and web-based mobile experiences.
- Integrating your code with other technologies (web services, client back-end systems, content management systems, …).
- Working with back-end developers, visual designers, UX designers and last but not least, creatives.
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies and experimenting yourself in-between projects.
- 4+ years of experience with front-end web development.
- HTML; understanding of semantic and accessible markup (ARIA).
- CSS; familiar with component based methodologies, up to date with the latest browser implementations. SASS is your best friend. Profound knowledge in making responsive design solutions with or without front-end libraries like Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that your applications will adhere to them.
- Experience in build systems like Gulp or Webpack.
- Experience in package managers like NPM.
- Experience in ES6/ES7 in combination with Babel.
- Experience in version control systems (GIT).
- Knowledge of PHP (Zend Framework/Laravel) and Node.js is an asset.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, teamwork and communication skills.
Feel like it?