Who are we?
FamousGrey X is a digitally-focused creative agency, and our goal is simple: do the smartest, most creative work; collaborate with the best people; and have the most fun while doing it. We have a talented team, a healthy work-life balance and a dynamic office environment.
What are we looking for?
You are in charge of the development of web application and the follow-up of the more important developments by third party suppliers. You will be required to set up mini-event sites and provide internal support on web-applications provided by clients/3rd party.
You’ll help our key developers in team.
- Be able to develop and publish a new website, built from technical POV, collaborating with Marketing
- Maintain the own company website.
- Create and update website pages and content, focusing on user experience and site functionality.
- Work with content providers, drafting the final version for publication.
- Testing, the maintenance and the update of the mentioned sites while ensuring the safety, the quality and the continuity of the services
Are you organized, detail oriented, and a quick learner? Do you have a passion for digital marketing and are eager to learn? If you answered yes to all of those questions, we are interested in talking to you!
Who are you?
- Good team spirit and team player
- Strong communication skills writing/talking NL/FR/ENG
- High attention to detail while completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Quick learner and able to keep up-to-date with digital marketing industry news.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to build a company up from an early stage.
- The hand coding of web-based applications and web-based mobile experiences.
- Integrating your code with other technologies (web services, client back-end systems, content management systems, …).
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies and experimenting yourself in-between projects.
1-2 Years Of Website Management Experience Preferred.
Technical education in either Engineering, Information technology or Programming Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems.
- HTML; understanding of semantic and accessible markup (ARIA).
- CSS; familiar with component based methodologies, up to date with the latest browser implementations. SASS is your best friend. Profound knowledge in making responsive design solutions with or without front-end libraries.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that your applications will adhere to them.
- Experience in build systems like Webpack.
- Experience in package managers like NPM.
- Experience in ES6/ES7 in combination with Babel.
- Experience in version control systems (GIT).
- Knowledge of Server-side languages PHP (Laravel)
- Knowledge of Node.js is an asset
- API design and development knowledge is an advantage
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Service oriented type of person who is people oriented
- Strong time management, teamwork and communication skills.
No panic if you don’t have all the competences, mail us with your CV so we can verify and discuss your candidacy.
Mail us at email@example.com, and we'll get in contact with you.